whoa! 2 down, 2 more to go... Had actually wanted to go play bball for a short while just now, but guess I procrastinated too much at home already, to go for bball...
Now then do I truly experienced and thought about the relativity of time. Even though every second is the same, somehow it feels faster at times, and slower at others, even though when you're talking about the same exact time frame.
Just like my 342 exam just now. During the exam, I felt as if time is slipping away really quickly. That a second seems like a split second... Then after the exam, I felt as if the afternoon has been a really long and weary one... so did that exam feel long or short?
Oh well, onward to social psych and power systems, which are on Thurs (last day of exams! yay!). Now that the worst is over, and I have only one serious one to concentrate on and that the exams are both on thurs, I'm feeling much less tense now... Not that the power systems exam is going to be easy, in fact it's going to be the hardest of all my exams, cos it's the one I did worst in all my classes. I really have to put in a lot of effort for this one, and if you compare efforts and current grades, this should be the one I should worry for, not the dreaded 342. But the difference is, for this exam, you'd probably get it if you put in loads of effort, unlike 342, which is simply impossible to finish unless you schedule one month in advance for it...
Yup, so tonight will be revision for psych and tomorrow will be solely for Power systems... Not a lot of motivation for any, cos both are probably going to be pretty unrelated to what I do in future... oh well... who cares... all i should care now is to make sure I pass my psych and I ace my power systems class... Hopefully things will work out well... 342 was a killer today... X( Bad headache right now... gah...