When one has tasted the luxurious ginseng chicken soup, how would one be satisfied with a salted veg soup?
When you find someone so eligible, the next thing you wonder is how you could ever find anyone who'd be as good as her. I mean, moving up always feels better than moving down. If one speaks of education level and earning power, she's well up there. If one speaks of appearance, she's pretty cute, especially when she smiles :P. If one speaks of her role in the kitchen, she makes really good food, at least enough to make me fat! If one speaks of her interests outside work, she really has strong hobbies which one can be proud of. What else do one ask for after meeting someone like her, someone who 进得了厨房出得了厅堂?
Ah well, perhaps I have to find one who's more compatible with my frequency. Perhaps, salted veg soup is more compatible to my taste, if not now, perhaps the future.
Anyway, on to a more cheerful subject. Went bowling for the first time in like 6 years or was it 8?!! It's been ages since I last bowled and guess what, the moment I showed my reappearance, I broke my record and had 138 points! Not exactly attractive for some, but it's an achievement for me, especially when you have 2 spares, 2 strikes and another spare in a row! That really shoot your points up! But my luck/skill isn't really consistent, so in the end, despite the good performance at the start, the last part of the game slid off, hence the 138 points, even though I achieved like 82 pts before fifth frame. Ah well... that's pretty good already I guess. and much thanks to bro's way of bowling. Tried my old method at the start, and it didn't work at all. Things got much better when I used bro's method. hehee~ I still remember it after so many years... Fun Fun...
Of course, how can I not mention my debut with DDR? Think it's damn fun man! should go try more often... I think I have potential in it... mwahahhaha~ potential to malu myself... anyway fun yeah!