Wahahaha... 2 amusing things happened just now... Went to sign up for this ECS career services thingum just now... Have been trying to avoid that for the last 2 years, since it costs 20 bucks for a one-time membership, and I don't feel like spending that. But guess I couldn't really avoid it after all in view of my luck in finding jobs. The funny thing is that they said that the doors will close promptly at noon, and guess what time they arrived? Not 10 min before. Not 5 min. But 2!!! So essentially when everyone entered the room, the doors were closed. Best! Technically they're not wrong... it's just... ... ...
Anyway, the second thing that amused me today was my advisor. Finally got my lazy ass to that office to change a course that I couldn't take. His door was open at first, but since I had a form to fill up before seeing him, I sat outside his office doing it. Then suddenly the door slammed shut, but no one came out of the room... *deng deng*... So I knew that he must be inside, and I still knocked on the door after completing the form. Of course he had to open it, since he knew that I was outside all along and knew all about his ploy (to skive). Yeap. Conclusion: He must be sleeping!!! Think I dunno... That was my all-time favorite feat in the past (in the army). In fact, I still do that from time to time now, not that I'm really want to nap, but the lullaby from my thick MicroElectronics textbook is sometimes too strong to resist.
Anyway yeap. That's it for my encounters for today. =) Did only 2 things today and those 2 things amused me much.