This is really bad... I think I've grown to sorta heck care about my grades already... I mean... of course I still want to do well if I can... But if I can't, I'm just going to leave it as that... unlike last time when I'd panic over it, and stress myself to triply hard in hopes for some redemption... This time, I guess there wasn't any chance of redemption that I could make. It's the final one. And yes, sorta screwed that up cos somehow I just couldn't figure out the solution to it, even though I went back to the really basics... Quite weird... Oh well... it's only 1 cr lab, and I can't possibly get that bad a grade right?... who cares...
Hooked on "Death note" now, owing to nic's and michelle's publicity of it... haha~ cool anime... and pretty controversial too... Pretty Interesting... You guys should watch it... mwahahaha~ me? I think I should study... ... ... but ... ... ... I guess one episode won't kill right?... mwahahaha~ See how heck care I've become...