I haven't realized the importance of front stage and back stage until now. In the past, I used to think that I should show people what I truly am. Indeed, that was true, but should only be restrained to the sec sch and jc days... in fact jc times are a little fuzzy already. I mean, I already seldom show my true self to people. Not that I'm trying to hide it, I just don't bother to show it much since I don't interact really closely with many people. But whatever you manage to see from me, that's me. I don't really care how people think of me in the past. Cos it's really their business to form whatever impression they want about me, and I can't really do much to control that. And I don't believe in purposefully hiding all my emotions and thoughts. I thought that was just hypocritical and fake. And it's kinda sad that you do not see the real faces of the people you know. Just their masks which happen to look like their faces. Well, those were the young days when people don't really care.
But now, I have come to realized that things are getting more and more complicated. It's no longer as easy as you get what you see. Maybe it's a different class of people I'm mixing with now... and I'm not used to it, since all my friends I've made in my entire life have been those 坦率 one. It's just so hard to guess what people are thinking now.
In the recent years, I've changed and opened up a lot. I've shown people too much of myself. And that really is not like me in the past. I don't even bother to show others anything about myself at all last time. Many don't even know I play the organ or what I'm good at, until they really come close to me and see for themselves. Probably it's time to return to those days, and retain some mysteries about myself. Or maybe I should just integrate into the society and put on a front stage and a back stage... People don't have to know so much about the real me. They just have to know about the ideal/interactive me. Only those who have come close will know my true worth, be it good or bad. Ah well, I've just found a really nice backstage for myself. And I'm pretty comfortable with it, as I could do whatever I like in there, especially when I'm vexed about life issues. haha~ So you probably would see less ugly grumbles here on this blog, unless I purposely put here to gain sympathy or it's neutral grumbles, like blardy hw or sth... More Personal grumbles are of course channeled elsewhere for greater good. yeah! Perhaps, setting up a back stage will make me a happier person!!! yeah!!! Of course my backstage has cctv cameras installed and I'd know firsthand if anyone ever entered that and would definitely shift elsewhere. It's definitely not hard to find it, but once found, it would be made impossible for anyone to find it again.
Anyway, humans are too complicated and unfathomable for simple-minded people like me to comprhend. :P Ah well... who cares?! So long as I live my life and be happy! Why care about how others think?!! What can they do anyway? Kill me? :P hehe~ Life is too short to be unhappy too long about stuff... yeah! :)