|
|
|
Finally, after much deliberation, planning and reviews upon reviews, I've come up with the perfect mugging plan for this semester.
1) ECE 427 Proj - Sat 2) Psych Paper - Sun 3) ECE 332 HW - Mon Rest of the days to Dec 21 - Mug for finals. Btw, just made muffin-sized cheesecake together with Grace and Jess. Will upload the pics later. Quite cool!!! Mwahaha~ There's plain, chocolate, strawberry, kaya, horlicks, Baileys and strawberry-kaya-horlicks-Baileys-chocolate-plain flavor... hahaha~ the "plain" description in the japalang flavor sounds retarded. Mwahaha~ Learnt a couple things from this. Jess has enlightened me about the invention of a whisk. And Grace is damn good at decorating lahz... She always like such stuff, and we can always safely depend on her in such stuff... mwahahaha~ yeap and the cheese cakes/muffins are already cooked, and cooling down. Looks like the perfect color, though it's more to the chao da side. Luckily I saved it in time. Was going to leave it in there for another half hour when I realized that I'm not baking an entire cake-sized cheesecake, but muffin-sized. So it'll require much much much less time. Hee~ Heng never waste time by burning the cakes!!! That would really have been a pity and Jess and Grace will never forgive me for wasting 2 hrs of their "precious mugging time". hahaha~ yeap! Looking forward to taste it during dinner later! Mwahahahha~ *ring ring ring* *salivates* |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|