Everything's finally came to a close. It felt really bad soaring up high into the sky and after which slam hard unto the ground. Much things happened along the way. Lost my orientation, lost my motivation, lost my support... Just when I thought all was lost, but hey, stepping back a little to look at the big picture, I merely returned to where I previously was. Compared to then, I didn't lose anything really important. I didn't have an emotional support then. I can still find back my motivation, and my dreams. I am still free to find another emotional support. I can still save my GPA if I start working really hard now.
And before I start concluding that I have lost everything, there some things that I actually gained on the way. I learnt more about my friend. I learnt how to draw (or at least copy) so that I can impress my next one. I developed (or attempt to develop) slightly better english skills while hoping to bridge the difference in english standards with this girl. I learnt that not all girls love to be pampered. I learnt that to focus on her preference in love is more important than her interests. I learnt that I have not changed since the last r/s and has more work to be done. I learnt that Game/anime music are among my favorite kinds of music, in addition to chinese pop and classicals. I learnt more about emotions and the body reaction to it. I learnt that I can finish an entry faster in english than in chinese. I learnt that emotions are sometimes beyond human control, especially when one throws oneself really deep into it. I learnt that I can't play StarCraft for nuts.
I'm quite like her in some ways. I will feel better after moping for a while (and waste much time in the process). But there has got to be a stop to moping at some point and revert back to what is termed as normal operating conditions. Time doesn't wait for anyone. I should cherish it while I still have an abundance of it. No point wasting it through moping. I'm sure this tunnel is going to end soon. I have experienced the lowest point, the happiest is soon to be. I will definitely find another one some day, probably not as good as this one in some ways, but at least one that I can handle and I would like. I shouldn't wear a hat that is bigger than my head... It will just cover my eyes. It's a pity. What is not meant to be, is not meant to be.
But then again... who knows in future??? *deng-denggg* To be continued...