Death note is damn addictive man... but damn interesting... Those japanese are really good at detective stories... *Impressed* The plot, the though process, the counter-attacks... At first both parties were behind the scenes... and I thought once they meet, the show is soon to be over... but no... that's when it really starts to get really exciting... Looking at how they speak to each other... every word has to be really careful, or he'll just lose his life... The excessive use of masking, is the whole theme of the anime... Which is pretty much the same in the real world... one can no longer see people with one's true self... esp in the corporate world... It's no longer as simple as I'm good to you, and you'll be good to me... And if someone's really good to you, you'd better be careful of your back. Ahhh... I hate all these... I just want to show others who I am... It's so tiring to put on a mask all the time... And also, another thing I learnt from the anime is, never ever be a bad guy... Having to think of a clean crime to commit is already tough enough, but what's worse is after that. You have to constantly think over and over again, whether what you have done would have left any clues for the person who's nabbing you. And you'd get deeper and deeper into it, as you try to cover your trails, but you soon realize that the more you try to cover, the more you leave behind. So in short, not only you have to constantly think over what you have done, but also think what you have to do in order not to get caught... All these really take a genius to do it man... I could never ever do anything like both the guys in the anime... It's just too crazy!!! Well... I just hope to be the simple me, who doesn't have to think much about what was done, or what to do next. Being without worries is the key to happiness. Of course, if you want your friends to be happy, you have to make sure that they have nothing to worry as well, just like you. Ahh, that's a far thought. Who, in this life, doesn't have anything to worry about? Just that, if you are a nice guy, you have less to worry.
Anyway, how I wish I could have be at least half as clever as either of the 2 leads in the anime. Being able to reacting thoughtfully in the spur of the moment is something I always wish I could do, but know that I could never do it. sighz... That's probably the bane of my career...
Also I think talking to someone whose every word and action is used to test you is really tiring. I guess that's why I'm not a genius. I'm too lazy to think. Bad Jux...