恭敬不如从命.
Suddenly this phrase popped up in my mind just now. It's a phrase that I always followed, cos I believed in it. I believe the best kind of appreciation one can get is to use the gift that is given. I could remember times when I did just that. I replaced my Dell keyboard with the Creative one the moment my dear friends gave me right away and used it in front of them. I wore the UW Bball Jersey to one of the MWG games. Deborah caught me using her pen that she gave as a souvenir from her japan trip, and I could recall that it warms her heart when she saw that. I guess that further re-affirmed my beliefs. My buddy had still had the gift I gave him for his bday dunno how many years back on his shelf. I even forgot that it's from me. haha~ But it does make me feel really happy just seeing that, cos it shows how much the person treasures your thought. Therefore, I always try to make it a point to use the gifts that I have, else they'll just be as good as white elephants... hee~ Now Jess gave me delicious 3 Musketeers. I wonder when shall I eat it. It probably doesn't take long before that bar of chocolate goes down my throat at 3am in the morning, when I'm hunting for food. :P Anyway, for now, it's all for one... one for all.