|
|
|
bball yesterday was damn fun manz!!! Well, actually not as fun as some of the previous times, but nonetheless, still fun. hehe~ The reason I said that is because the pace was pretty slow and sluggish actually, but that's because there were a few non-seasoned players on court. Not really blaming them, but still, it disrupts the pace, which is a major factor of this nice adrenaline rush satisfaction.
But after that my friend, weiping, 不知天高地厚, wanted to challenge me to 3pt shootout and free throws... hahaha~ of cos I thrashed him upside down lahz... Not that I'm really good, just better than him that's all. hehe~ Well, first we played 15 shots of 3 pt shootout, with 3 shots at each of the 5 unique spots. He got 2 in, and I made 7. I thought that was pretty good achievement already considering that there wasn't time to aim. It's all muscle memory and speed shooting. Well, weiping improved to 4 baskets on his 3rd attempt. hehe~ den we challenged free throws. He thought he's going to win me in that, especially when I missed my 2nd-to 6th baskets, and he had 5 shots in. But no. I finished off the last 4 shots nicely and tied with him... which erased that smug look on his face... hehehe~ Next was the 10-ball 3pt shoot out in the center. This one, I utterly thrashed him. He made like 2-3 shots out of 10, while I made 7!!! Mwahaha~ well, 7 out of 10 3pt shots should be quite a feat already I guess :P yeap... he was like squealing away and picking all my shots that went in. hahaha~ But he don't know where he got his inspirations after that, and had 2 half-court shots in!!! OMG!!! And it's 2 consecutive ones!!! Cheezy!!! haha, so he thrashed me for that... I couldn't get any in... Oh well... Not surprising, as I only made one single successful attempt on half-court shots in my entire life!!! And it's at Cashew Heights! hahaha~ But that was good enough. Of course, made one single successful slam dunk in my life too (discounting those at Pei Qun Public School). Well, that happened in Hwa Chong and it wasn't exactly a proper one actually, cos that basket was slightly lower than the rest. But nonetheless, still a more justified dunk than those in Pei Qun. That was my peak in terms of aerial ability. And the only person who saw that was Vegemon. haha~ And he could still remember him staring at me open-mouthed... Yeap, I'm still working towards a proper slam dunk. Hopefully I can achieve it in this lifetime. But probably not actually. For one, my body is ageing and there wasn't much progress over the years. And also, my knees are falling apart as time passes. So it's not very good to jump too much or too high. Alright... I'm fat. That's the reason... but hey, doesn't metabolic rate drops as a person age??? It isn't my problem right?!! Of course, there's B&J contributing to those fats as our wallets get fatter over the years. haha~ Fatter as in we get more pocket $$ from parents as we get older. :P Anyway, I am glad that ang wei, weiping and some others came to Madison. At least, there're more interested people playing with me now. hehe~ Of course there are some others, who're already here, such as Sarah, and Kevin. At least I didn't spend some part of my college life in vain. haha~ Looking forward to more bball at home! Mwahahaha~ with skilled bball kakis (other than 1 who's not that skilled and always never fails to lose the first match of course!). That's what I call fun! Mwahahhaha... bball is really my life!!! |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|