Whoa! Eventful day today! Watched Borat, then Ice Hockey and Finally dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings, of course, not mentioning 4 hrs of sleep last night after basketball and an entire day of homework and class. Well, Borat was not really up to expectations. Wisc was goal less and lost the game to Denver (0-2). Wings at Buffalo was good! We had 100 wings shared among 9 people, and they're of different flavors - Teriyaki, Honey BBQ, Spicy Garlic and Asian Zing. Of course, friend ordered another set of the spiciest wings there - the Blazin wings, which was rumored to be tear inducing. Oh well, indeed the spiciness is there. Everyone in the group had to munch celery and down lots of water after that. Personally I found it quite all right, pretty spicy, but definitely not spicy enough to force me drink that pitcher of water. I think it's really the genes or the training in the family. My family is known to take spicy food. Dad is the king. And all of us could tolerate quite a bit of spiciness. The main reason I don't normally take chilli for most of my meals is only vanity. If it weren't for those potential pimples that would pop out in a few days, I'd have taken a lot more chilli than now. But if one is to test my tolerance for chilli, probably it'd take quite a bit of effort. Though I wouldn't want to try it, I think my alcohol tolerance is pretty good too, even though I'm not a frequent drinker. Okay, good for a non-drinker. hahaha~