Went out to get Epoxy from Dorn's hardware with a heavy head. Sometimes, I just wonder how anyone dares to drive when they're drunk? Even I had to watch my vigilance when I was on the roads just now even after a 12 hrs time interval. Didn't even dare to go get it in the morning when I could still feel it acting in the stomach.
It really takes a long time for alcohol to dissipate. Spent like half a day recuperating, and still have not fully purged it out of the system yet.
That was truly an experience of a lifetime. Really wonder why people like to do it. It's so damn distasteful and yet people still indulge in that. Has lots to say, but won't be penning it down here. One really has to consciously go thru it to really understand how (negatively) it affects the system. Have always wanted to try that, and finally had the chance. Wasn't really prepared for it though. And can't really appreciate that high (or light-headed) feeling involved. But, one thing is certain, never ever am I doing it again. Once is experience, twice is stupidity. Beyond that is crazy. There're better alternatives to it manz... like bingeing on B&J.
Alright, great. Now I have alcohol aversion... Just like Wasabi... hahaha~ That Bailey's on the shelf suddenly look really sucky... okay, liquor is for people to savor, not wasteful indulgence.
PS: hmm, so how much does it take to get me down? 2 full mugs(note, not shots. Normal mug for drinking beer) of 37.5% tequila. Is it a lot? Not really.