To Stop and Smell the Roses.Was forced to do that because Bucky has to play football tomorrow. Ahhh... am glad that it is the final one of the year. Really hate that long walk back, esp in the cold. Such a waste of time. Even when I go over for bball, I'd rather drive than to walk and save on gas. But if one ask would I rather waste time or money, I'd rather spend some time parking the car somewhere else, than to spend $20 just to leave the car stuck in the lot the whole day. Sighz... Anyways, tomorrow is another long walk over to pick up the car. Oh well... be glad that it's the final one.
Hmm, I wonder if social Psych does explain why when one person in the group is working hard, the others in the group tend to slack and rely on the person, instead of working to even out the workload. Just called a friend to ask about the car just now, and friend totally have no idea why i called. Apparently no one even asked about it. If I don't do anything about it, I bet it's just going to be left there and no one will even realize it till tomorrow when the band comes and greet us the "good morning". 'Cos I'm the only meticulous one and it's a quality on a rare gene? Not really. I can't even notice the most obvious stuff abt my ex in the past, and always need her to tell me straight. Oh well, perhaps this kinda "more important" stuff are something that runs in my family. Dad emphasizes it, Bro displays it, so probably I was influenced by it in some way also. Ahh... that's the price to pay to be meticulous in greater issues. Just can't leave my hands off it and let things happen, because things will really happen. Oh well...