Tifa,
I guess this way would work far better than hong kong wok 90 points rewards to achieve certain results and attain a more lasting effect. But it's far far more costly than a mere $12 meal. But I guess it's the best thing to do now. I can only hope what Nic said 2 years ago would not come true. You're really a good catch. I shall wait. I really have seriously decided to cheong computer games with you for the rest of my life. I even thought of lying under a world of anime or game character drawings in our future bedroom every night with you by my side. I just hope that my future indifference (when I turn to my work and ambitions), my usual hole-up-in-my-roomlifestyle this sem and especially next sem and the sudden short of love, care and concern, would not affect the beautiful mutual feelings we have for each other now. If there is a bottle in this world which we could store our feelings in, so that it could be released again, undenatured, later when the storms are over, I'd do anything to get it. 2 years ago, I didn't have the chance to prove Nic wrong, this time I, no I mean we, shall prove her wrong!
Tifa, remember to fight your Sephiroths well. Don't let this go to waste, or I'll never ever forgive you.
~Cloud