Sometimes, it's pretty interesting to see what life has in store for you. I think God has really really been kind to me, even after making a really wrong decision of taking that class. But it was definitely not a wrong decision to drop that class. Days were really bad when and after I decided to drop that class... My whole life, in every aspect, was really bleak. I totally didn't know where and what I was heading for. But problems do come to an end someday, when I've finally got things figured out, and accepted reality as it is. Accepting the reality doesn't mean the problems have been resolved. Because I dropped that class, I had to take another next semester to replace it, and that would mean overloading my credits, and that's not only it, the timetable may not be all that forgiving. And to matters worse, the class i'm replacing it with, doesn't fit one of the requirement for graduation as it's one of the lower level classes. Things really really got messed up from the point I dropped that evil class. And as if things weren't bad enough, other factors of my life started showing its toll as well.
Just when I thought all are lost, things suddenly started to turn for the better. First, of course is the fact that I've cleared up some parts of my life a little bit and am pleased about that. Next is that the timetable came out, and surprisingly none of my classes (as well as some additional back-up classes) didn't clash at all! But the problem isn't quite yet over. Even if I overload my credits, I'm still short of 3, because the lower level class does not satisfy one of the requirement. Just today, after visiting my advisor about some DARS discrepancy, I was told that there's this possibility that another class (which was previously a higher level class, but is no longer) could fulfil the requirement. That means I'd be able to overload my creds and promptly graduate next semester together with the rest of my batch! Moreover, even if it's too much for me, he suggested that I could just spend another 4 weeks in summer to finish up the comms B class. Or I may even be able to do an off-campus class in summer to finish it! OMG! Just when I thought I had hit a deadend (not really a deadend though, but things were really bad with the thought of having to take an extra class and graduate at the end of summer!), suddenly so many alternatives appear. It's really 山穷水尽疑无路,柳暗花明又一村。
Now I'm stuck with the decision of taking 20 creds in spring, or 17 in spring and 3 in summer for 4 wks. After having some thoughts over shower just now, much as I would like to have it easy in Spring together with all in my batch, I think I'd choose to finish the 20 creds if possible. I'm not sure what it would do to the other part of my life, but it's probably time to think about myself. Work harder now, so that hopefully I can graduate in May and possibly go travelling with Tifa if things do work out by then. If things don't, I can still go travelling with my bro, and my buddy! Oh well, I guess it only makes more sense to overload the next semester, and spend that 4 wks travelling rather than studying. Okay, I shall do just that.
Job-wise is really very bleak now. But I'm sure things will work out when the time comes as it did for my curriculum. May end up doing an intern in summer or a co-op, before going on to a professional job. Otherwise, I can also return to Singapore to find work, which is not necessarily a bad thing. At least, Tifa is there. haha~ :P If Tifa isn't available, I'm sure there'll be other Tifas around at the workplace. :P hiak hiak hiak...
I believe things will turn out well. God has been really kind to me, for the sudden surprises that I have. Who would have thought that another low level class could satisfy that requirement, when it apparently doesn't? Life is amazing!