|
|
|
Just watched the 2 mtvs from bro's blog. Ahhh... made me even more motivated to make mtv making my lifetime hobby. It's so touching, so sad, so cool! MTVs are one of the few things that would really really make me get excited over. And somehow, perhaps influenced by existing chinese mtvs, I just feel that chinese songs really make good touching mtvs. Also perhaps I haven't got much access to really good touching english music. Yeah, my favorites, sad sad chinese pop... hehehe~ Recent conversion to start liking Jay Chou's songs... Too bad, gotta learn them so that I can sing it together with friends at ktv when I return... Beginning to like some of them now... Used to really hate most of his songs!!! Guang Liang's still my fav!!!
My recent enlightenment is life is not all about work and fulfilling of career ambitions. In fact the other parts of life should play an even more dominant role over work, unless one is really very enthusiastic about what one's doing at work. Yeah, my lifetime hobbies (hoping to achieve some really good standards by the time I lie on my deathbed): 1) Basketball! 2) Music Composition 3) Organ and piano 4) MTV making 5) Art / Drawing / Painting 6) Inventing Side hobbies: Reading, Gaming, Cooking... what else? How can Life be boring man? Life is only boring if one immerse one's life entirely in work and forget what life is really all about. We just need to work enough to get by with living. The quality of life lies not with how many billions one has, but how much quality time one spends on the stuff one loves doing and also together with the person one really likes. One only needs a couple of millions in a lifetime to live comfortably. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|