|
|
|
Just discovered my ex's blogspot. Realized she's finally attached to someone. Am pretty happy for her. Hopefully this person would cherish her, give her the love that she needs, the best that she deserves and not break her heart like I did. Yup, and hopefully this person is more suited for her and that this r/s is the final destination for her.
As for me, I shall just trudge on in the unknown, waiting and anticipating whatever lies in store for me. Be it this or another, I shall no longer and am too tired to care. `Cos I know I will eventually find someone who is worthy and whom I'll be happy to spend the rest of my life with. I have walked so far, waited so long, what does another couple of months or years matter? If I am the knight in shining armor, who then will be the damsel in distress? If I am Cloud Strife, who then is my Tifa(or Aeris)? =) Sidepoint: Am doing my social psych paper now. Yes the class which my friend did last time and it had no papers and had mcq-only exams. Just realized something really unique about the question. It asked us to put our names at the bottom of the last page of the paper , and NOT on the front page. Nothing weird? Think again. Why don't I have the same instruction for my Engineering projects? Or for my other humanity classes? hehe~ this is perhaps pretty obvious, so I shall not reveal it here, and leave everyone to think about it. Talking about engineering class. A somewhat similar thing does happen. Why does the scantron writes 0 1 2 3 instead of 1 2 3 4 for MCQ answers? Funny huh? Shall leave it to everyone to think about this, though it's probably not as obvious as the previous puzzle. Poke me if you wanna know what I think. hehehe~ Yep, another puzzle: Why do you see only 3 cables (sometimes 4) on electric transmission lines? Why not 2 or 5 or 6 or some other numbers? Why 3? hehe~ this is definitely not obvious. But it's something interesting to note, as it's so pertinent to our daily lives as we see them everyday anywhere. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|