Just cleared another midterm. 2 more to go, in errm... a couple of weeks. heh~
I really hate conceptual questions. They're really sneaky. Answer looks overly simple for 5 points. (It's as simple as putting a "1" for a question and a "0" for another) I mean, when it looks too simple (or rather a liner), you start to doubt the correctness of your answer, cos it's just too suspicious and the risk is just too high. You really gotta understand the context well to answer these kinda questions. Oh well, I asked the prof and he said i got 1 of them correct. So that just proves the sneakiness of the exam! It's really like that!!! It's blatant sneaky!!! grrr...
I think the "0" answer is wrong. haha~
And the strange thing is I wrote down tons of complex math before deciding to switch to those 2 one liners. hahaha~ Gonna prove I really know my stuff and not just bullshitting to cover my ass! And i still exposed half of it in the end.
One Question: Do Americans tend to say (and understand) "Second last" or "Next to last" or both when they want to refer to the problem before the last one?