If there isn't any other way to know how long will I be gone from home, this is probably the most direct way to check - the shut-down pc. Normally if I were to be gone for an hr or 2, the cpu will still be running. 3 hours? Maybe. So if one doesn't see the pc turned on, that means one can expect me to be gone for more than 3 hrs.
I wouldn't say it's absolutely true, but it probably works most of the time. Right now in my secret haven, yet again. Not sure when I'll be back (who will be concerned about what time I go back anyway?), but am enjoying my nice little 2-man world now with my best and most faithful companion ever. =) At least there isn't any distraction here except for that ah-neh's boisterous conversation beside me. Oh well, at least I find some internal peace here. The metal reinforcements in the wall seems a pretty effective shield for distractions. But I'm pretty tired now though. *wonders if there's a packet of Jasmine Green Tea in Bag...* Forgot to bring my portable hdd, which has all my songs, out some more. Ahhh!!! Must lunz!!! Soon it'll be day break... hee~ :)
Alright, that ah neh is gone. Paix chez dernier! =)
PS: I think that was wrong :P hahaha~