I was looking at some of the links to friend's blog on the blog and realized how obsolete they are. Those were written when I started blogging some 5 years ago when my "grand daughter" led me into it (and after that she left... but I still had her old blog address on the page, though it has been taken up by some UK guy to write about education I think).
After some scrutiny, it's interesting to note how some blogs were no longer what they were 5 years ago. The first and far most obvious one is Jess's nascent blog, which obviously is no longer nascent. Peilin is not fastidious. Nat's blog is no longer inanimate. It's defunct!!! Extinct!!! Gone!!! Am's journal, though still irritating (:P), it's not the right address. So is Lau's. And no, her blog wasn't sengat like it first was (obviously). In fact, now mine is, on Mozilla. IE is okay. Weird. Nic's blog is no longer unparalleled (cos the layout that was once made by me has since changed).
What remained true is bro's blog, which is still as lengthy as ever. Best Friend's blog still as fabulous, despite its sporadic entries. :P Allan's still an inferior and pirated Tian Cai (his blog is now inanimate, and soon defunct i think. haha). Michelle's LJ is still pink. hehe~
Talking about LJ, everytime I see it, i thought it's referring to me. And for a moment, I wondered what the hell is my big name there so randomly on Michelle's blog??? And her cute picture has some links to me too, when I don't even have those pictures!!! But it doesn't take long, though, to realize the truth. It's stupid! Why are they using my initials without consulting me?!! I had it first 23 years ago!!! Sue them!!!