I think i'm acting more and more like my ex in the past. Now I understand why she sometimes acted this way. Not good not good... But it's different! Last time she acted this way, she already had me, and I was really nice to her (in fact even nicer) even though I was nice to another. And it was only 5 min of casual conversation. I tried to speak less to her after that or gave my ex more (or as much) attention in the least. Besides she already have a bf then, who became my good bball kaki!
No, this must cease. I must not repeat lessons of the past, especially now that it appears that the roles have switched. But I really can't help it. Try suppressing something that yearns to come out (like a fart... Can anyone get more crude than this?... Yes I sure can, just continue reading...)? It just comes out as a whole big fart eventually (mwahahaha)! I really can't suppress it further. The way to deal with this kinda thing is either you kill it, or you show it. I'm definitely not going to kill something as beautiful as this. It's so rare and sweet. Besides it has already grown (and blossom) within my heart. How and why will anyone uproot something that's so beautiful and is enrooted in something so delicate?
Does anyone ever remember the time when each day really really felt like a year? Suppressing something a day, is as good as suppressing something a year. And no, you definitely won't like it. At least I don't.