面书思过。
Have you ever tried staring at a page the whole day and nothing's registering? Have you ever set a playlist on loop and not realize that it's repeating 'cos you're just not listening? Despite the mere physical existence here, the spiritual self is completely oblivious to the outside world, even to any stimulus within the closed room. Finally it has returned... once more...
Have decided, avoidant isn't going to help matters... Neither will suppression. So I'm going to do neither and jump right into it and see where it goes. Innumerable ups and downs are expected, but at least the internal clock will go faster this way. I'm sure the destination will appear soon, far before I know it... it will... it will... Just over these hills, someone awaits me... It's the last lag... I must grit my teeth and prove my worth... I shall feel what I choose to feel, see what I choose to see, know what I choose to know, do what I choose to do, care whom I choose to care. Be oblivious to things that make me sad, be receptive to things that make me smile. I can do it!