Have been watching the number of peeps in the sacred realm of life recently... Think it is pretty comforting to see that consistent jump in the counter, though probably one-quarter of it is due to myself. haha~ Makes me wonder how many readers (known or unknown) I have here. I know a couple of whom are my loyal readers. Was just guessing who else that I do not know of is reading it as well. Assuming that not everyone visits my blog everyday, and minusing off the number of times I visited myself, I think the number should be around 10 people. I know of 7 pple who have been reading this blog and probably 2 more silent ones. (not that some of those 6 that I know of are not silent.) Wonders if herc is still reading. haha~ well, at least now I know Lau has. So loyal to my blog, despite an absence in blogging last time... *touched* haha~ My guess is there's still just a couple more which I do not know of.
Not saying that this blog is interesting. In fact, it has been really boring despite active blogging during this period. Everything's just some form ranting and release of frustrations accumulated due to related or unrelated incidents... well... this is my sole source of outlet which i could use to not only say what's disturbing me or what I would love changed but also, more importantly, to release steam so that nothing gets bottled up and explode if the source of disturbance isn't' rectified. Thus the price is a peephole into my backstage region. Personally I don't really care. But one thing is for certain. A peephole is nevertheless still a peephole. There's still some limitations to what one sees. For all you know, it may be a brilliant stageplay that one sees thru that peephole. :)