haha~ My cool Walmart bag has finally given way to my thick Microelectronics Circuits textbook. Somehow I quite like US bags, even Walmart ones. They're really one of the few ones which are well worth the money. Sg bags are darn bad in terms of durability. Either the zipper spoils before the lifetime of the bag is up, or the bag strap just gives way under the weight of a single geography textbook that weighs half as heavy as my Microelectronics text. Oh well, gotta start looking out for another cool bag now... Not sure how long will this current one last... But I guess it's time to change a real cool one this time. Then this bag can be dumped when I graduate. hehe~ It served me for 2.5 years now, one of the longest running, since my sg bags are all so poc. haha~ Well, that's the thing about cool sg bags. They look good, but isn't exactly durable. If you want durability, then get those box shape converse bags or what's the popular bag brand in sg, which I started to dislike in JC cos it's just so not cool? Somehow it slipped my mind. Even that, isn't really as durable as this Walmart one manz. For this, it isn't the zipper or the strap, it's just the part beside the zipper that's falling apart.
Yep so if anyone of you have a good recommendation, tell me, yeah? =) I still like orange and blue ones... They are a cheerful color combination and matches my cool image... hehehe~
Oh if any of you are wondering why I went against the taboo and started that heavy textbook in the bag, it's just because I don't wanna put it in the bicycle's basket when I bike. It's just going to tear the whole book apart before I know it. Ahh... dilemma... book or bag... or walk to class... noooooo!!!