|
|
|
One word: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blardy blardy sianz!!! Did the wrong hw for the 411 class... Prof didn't even say he's switching back to the hw on his own course webpage manz... okay, maybe he did mention in during the first 5 min of class i usually miss... but quite unlikely... gahhh!!! cos he'd otherwise have written it down on the chalk board or sent emails...
It's really a bad start for this sem... and sometimes I'm really convinced that I made the wrong decision to not object to taking up the role of the president last sem. Am really struggling badly for 342 and 411... Now I don't even have time to do my Psych readings at all, cos these hw have been sapping up whatever little time I have!!! Arrgh!!! hate myself hate myself!!! Someone kill me please!!! I wanna study no longer!!! And i think i've perhaps chosen the wrong path of specialization. I don't understand much about this blardy machines, motors, and what not... Why am I taking this? I don't think i'd really want to work with all these familiar, but yet unfamiliar crap next time manz, given the confidence I have in this area now... Maybe microelectronics is better for me!!! Gah!!! Or control systems??? wth!!! Why are all these things so damn hard to comprehend??? It isn't like that last time. Have I become more stupid, or less diligent or have the courses really become this hard? It's really a huge jump, from an elective to an advanced elective!!! Why is this so??? They are all undergrad classes right??? Damn!!! And yeah, there're quite a no of grad students in this class... Which makes it worse... My hw are terrible, but the discouraging part is other pple's hw grades are good!!! Why do I suck so much? Have i been handling too much stuff at the same time that I can't cope with studies? Do I really have to just sit down and study all day, and nothing else? It really makes me feel useless to study only course subjects and nothing else, just becos i falling back on this class? Everyone's around, including those americans i noe have been doing much more things that i have. why is it that they can cope and I can't? Gah!!! Moreover, I'm taking one class pass/fail!!! Gah... makes it even more depressing now :P But the comforting thing is that I have a smart swiss friend who's also complaining about the course work as much as I do. hmm... No no no... this is not good. I have to do something about this... 342 and 411... In the past there's only 1 killer class... This time, there're 2. why why??? No, I can't let this go on. I have to act. Mark my words. I swear to god that I'll do whaever i can, whatever it takes to work on these 2 classes. I swear. I will from now on, bug the prof for every single problem that I don't know, for every single doubt that i have, I will from now on, keep up with my readings as much as I can. I will do my very best to ace the first midterms of these 2 classes! I will finish my hw as far ahead of time as I can. I will win cos I will never lose!!! *fires up* Cheeeeongggg ahhh!!! |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|