
I snigger at your naivety, El. Do you really think anyone would really care what you are doing? You are happy when there's someone to cook with, you are happy when there's someone to mug with, you are happy when there's someone to share the joys of a game with, you are happy when there's someone to touch your heart through acts of loving care, you are happy when there's someone to wake you from your slumber in the morning, you are touched when someone pops by just to see how you are doing, you are touched when someone offers you a drink of relief while conquering the evil monsters of engineering, you are sad when you are left alone, you are sad when you are left out, you are sad when you do anything alone, you are sad when no one cares what you are doing. Damn! You are so damn childish. I despise you. Can't you just not care about all these trivial things? And that's your retribution. You left the girl who's willing to do all these with you, now you're alone. Alone to face the challenges of this cold cruel world. Alone to deal the difficulties of college study. Alone in a room of your own dark world, devoid of life, love and hope. Enough of this! Wake up to reality. No one's going to care even if you flop those 2 EE monster classes. Listen again, no one. So you darn well better focus on them from now on, before it's too late to do anything and before you lose everything you have strived so hard for all this while. But whatever it is, I believe in you. I'd always believe in you. I believe you can do it, like what you have done in the past. This is not the hurdle you should stumble over right now. You can still do it if you start right now. I'll be right here waiting for your good news. Go get it!
有时候孤独可以寂寞
也可以是自由
能安慰自己的人比较容易快乐