By God's grace, my timetable for all my classes do not clash at all, even for those extra classes im thinking of taking! There's even a class which I was told by the timetable coordinator would not be offered, and yet is still offered! Sweet! But that would mean eating into my summer. Oh well, I guess that's the sacrifice to make for a more well-equipped engineering education.
Well, An optimistic view of this is I've saved my dad half a sem of tuition fees plus rent which adds up to USD7k, as opposed to spending an unnecessary USD 5000. =) I guess this is what fate dictates my path to be. Who knows, polygon may just give me another 2k as a commendation of being an outstanding senior in Engineering. haha~ I highly doubt so though, in the light of so many better and more accomplished seniors in the Engineering Expo Committee, IEEE, etc... Oh well... Will just take it that it's the scholarship $$ that's being spent then, $2000 in the first yr and $3000 in the second. =)