1 hr... why is it 1 hr? why? why is the comp and msn b4 me? i can understand best friend, i can understand shower. But it's 1 hr after an entire day. So that means im 5th or perhaps even higher with flash games or other blogs before me... when i always place that thing first whatever i do, wherever i go. CIP ribs, WK fried rice, graphing program, drawings, ink, what else... Am I really expecting too much? Or am I really thinking too much? Perhaps I really am... perhaps I'm giving a little too much... perhaps it's just time to stop... to stop pestering... sometimes i really feel it's a one-sided wish on my part... It's just not in her intuition to care... and perhaps i should just let it go... so that I'll be less of an extra...be less of a hindrance... a hindrance to the rekindling of an old glowing splinter or the generation of a new brighter spark. Perhaps I should finally start putting myself above anyone, or anything else and not care for anyone other than simple verbal concern and no actions, or better still, simply use msn.
Just as I finished typing this, things changed... for the better of course. But why does the situation only turn everytime when I was about to give up? Why do things happen only when I'm finally truly saddened? Why can't things get better at a point other than the lowest? Why do I always finally turn back everytime this happens only to await yet another plunge sometime later in the future? And Should I post this entry? Everytime I wrote similar entry like this, I end up erasing it away in the end because things just got better in time, exactly like this one.
It really churns out similar memories of the relatively distant past... arrgh... God is poking fun of me yet again...