Monday, September 11, 2006
Somehow, somewhere, something just punctured any remaining ego that i have left now. I think it's even more deflated than the bicycle rubber tubing that i have in that corner of my room which i have not yet disposed of after changing my first punctured tire and getting my hands dirty. Oh well... really need something to build up my confidence again... Maybe bro has some ideas to assist me with that :P...

Am actually deciding whether I should take up the Schoofs competition again this time. Am really hesitant about that as I felt pretty ridiculed the last time, even though no one actually said or implied. It's just me. Anyway, I didn't really put in much effort on that though, so I wasn't really expecting anything. But it's actually not that bad, as I was alone and even if I flopped, it's just me only.

The recent transformer one was the worst. The phobia always surfaces whenever I think about my causing of my team to slide down one or two grades. Plus that's a really basic thing all electrical engineers should know. The consolation part is perhaps the fact that I had an AB for it and so employers won't possibly know how sucky I am. But that's not the point! I really want to know the correct way to design one! gah!

Another alternative to Schoofs is joining the Future Energy Challenge Team. Think it's possibly more useful to join that one, but unless I got over my phobia, I'd probably cause the downfall of the whole team, which is not good at all as the team always got into the finals every year. Plus, I know the team leader, and he knows how I flopped my transformer design. Gah... Why is this world so damn small! But within me I know that while I'm definitely not a good leader, I'm a good follower without doubt. arrgh!

I once read from the hypnosis self help book which I bought for my officer. Inside which states that you are what your subconscious believes in. Now I think that's really true, and I could feel the tremendous power it wields. I think that's the very reason why I'm feeling so down these few weeks. Whenever I open my eyes, I could see the invisible word "Loser" dancing around. My heart could sense the surrounding air of inferiority. When I look back at my posts, I realized how negative they were. When was the last time I had a real success? When will the key which will re-open the closed door and release the real inner me? That is really strangling my flow of creativity and inspiration I once had. It has held back lots of stuff which I'd otherwise have shot out with my more open and direct nature in the past. This is the very same thing that happened to me in J1, for reasons I shall not disclose. I thought I've already recovered from it, but apparently there's a relapse... I am afraid... afraid of this world... afraid of living... My heart shivers... and I shiver together with it (perhaps also due to the fact that it's 11 deg outside and I'm in t-shirt and shorts)... I yearn for the end of all these fears... When will that day come?

Perhaps I'm just too affected by everything that's happening around me. What can I do? I wish I wouldn't be like that. I've already forcefully hardened myself to a lot of things... but yet im innately soft... and swaying like the flag in the winds...

Alright I think my readers, if there's anymore, are getting sick of all my negative posts. Well, I promise you guys,the next time I post, it shall be the time I'm getting out of this trench. Else I won't post at all... But probably it shall take quite some time before it ever gets better... shall go sleep now... Perhaps the one who knows me best, comforts me most and keeps me going until now is the blue thing...But also many hugs to the one who stood by me to steal my blue thing. Love you lotzzz... Cute Elmo!!!

***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)

X BzBodies in the Realm Of Life

X K-poes left The Realm Of Life


Blogs

My bro's Lengthy Blog
WeiLing's Nascent Blog
Peilin the Healer's Brollies
Mao yuan's fabulous blog
Yuan Chun the lousy bballer's thinkin blog
Nic's Unparalleled Blog
Michelle's Pink Journal


Inspiration Quotes

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift

When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us.

The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back! Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Find the one that makes your heart smile.

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!

Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.

Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.