|
|
|
FOOT BALL!!! We WON!!! Wisconsin - Western Illinois: 34-10... ooh yeah!
haha~ Now I can say I've graduated from a US college! I have to say, in terms of spirit and morale, we Singaporeans are really pale in comparison. The specatators at the football match are really a bunch of lively monkeys. Even the kallang wave is impressive. Everyone of us could actually dictate the speed of the kallang wave even without a leader. We could go slow, fast or even split the wave! Everyone could also sing in unison and automatically without prompting, and that's really cool! There were much jumping and cheering too! The band was impressive. The cheerleaders were good (and pretty :P). heehee~ think our schools really have a lot to learn from them. Sports meets were always so quiet and lazy. Think we shd really make use of the military band manz... Anyway, I don't really understand the game even after having enjoyed it. The only thing i've learnt is that if you kick the ball through the poles, you get 3 pts and if u do a touch down it's 6 pts plus a possible bonus of 1 pt. Still don't understand the change of hands part, as well as the 1 in 10 part of the game. hmm, perhaps I shd have read the rules before going. Well, am feeling damn tired now, after having stand there for like 3.5 hrs, with only 15min of rest in between during half time. But it was really fun! What's more, I have chio bus watching it with me... heehee~ and no, my eyes were never on those short-skirt cheerleaders... my camera is tho. But alas! Didn't manage to take a video of the victory dance. Damn! Think it's really cool. It's really neat! yepz, that took up most of today... Am pressed for time on homework now... wahahha shall go do hw liaoz... One Comment on the match by a chio bu: "It's like watching Slam Dunk man!" In case anyone is wondering why, the last part of the game always took a really long time due to calls for time-out (just like slam dunk which uses one full episode to show the last 5 sec). And I just don't understand why the trailing team wanna call a time-out in the last 6 sec when they're short of 24 points. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|