|
|
|
You usually excel at going it alone, but the stars emphasize an 'all for one and one for all' kind of attitude right now. Be a team player -- mutual encouragement and support really pushes your team to the finish line.
From Yahoo Horoscope. Darn accurate! Am really relying on someone to finish the team assignment or at least the most important part as I'm really out of time!!! Normally I'll offer do most of the shit job if not all due to the conditioning of never trust anyone! Now I've let myself go a little bit here. But it's good to trust someone sometimes esp when you really can't handle it alone! Yet again, I've broke the law of conditioning. As usual, it's about taking the initiative to offer help. Well, no one got pissed off this time, and neither did I. It's only about feeling that my rendering of help has not been appreciated. Perhaps it's just their nature. I mean aren't we taught since we were little kids to say thank you if someone offers you help? Sometimes I just wonder how these people were brought up. People offer you help and not even a simple word of thanks. People ask you question and there isn't even a reply. Emailing them is just like talking to a wall, or just like the professor talking to a bunch of sleeping students. Even if there's any rare replies, it's just gives the impression that the whole world owes them money. Makes me feel so extra, even more stupid and that the help was taken for granted. AND I HATE TO BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED! So if you ever wanna to really really piss me off, do that!!! So Just two words for them: Fcuked up! So much for being scholars... I despise them!!! High IQ, but darn Low EQ! So listen up, 我鄙视你! And yes, you guys can call me turtle if I ever take the initiative to offer help to this group of unappreciative brats again!!! Blardy turtle. KNS! And no, I'm really not pissed. I've already passed that stage and have blacklisted them. Just feeling sad that our pride and glory, A Moon actually disregards EQ as one of their screening criteria for scholarships. No offence to other A Moon scholars or scholars in general. Just speaking about this annonymous bunch of young brats. Oh have I just become like one of my good friends, Weizan? Being too particular about how people treat you. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|