Whoa! 2 out of 3 down, and things aren't really optimistic. gah... bad feeling, but it's probably within my expectations, cos my expectations weren't good to begin with.
heck! It's over and i can't do anything about it. Hope that the others in the class didn't do as well either... which is quite unlikely cos some of them actually left like half hr before time, giving me the impression that it's really easy... gah!!! Java!!! Why didn't i use more time to review it?!! Things were familiar and yet unfamiliar, could do and yet unsure if i'm doing it right. Think I lost at least 30 marks in the exam already... But Hopefully I can still manage to pull an A with a low class average :X Arrgh! Could possibly gotten 15 more pts if I had spent twice as much time reviewing... Bad me... Sux...
Anyway, now for the final battle - ECE 355. But before that, I've got to turn in my hw that is due tomorrow! My team mates have conveniently left me with this mess, and zhao for the summer (one of them alr took the exam). Oh well... But then again, I find this homework rather interesting though it's going to take quite some time to work out. We're suppose to design a transformer, and there're so many factors to play with to optimize the behavior and minimize the cost. Haven't really looked at what my other team mate has done, but it seems like we're 70% there. I've got to wrap up some stuff. optimize and churn out a report. Though is sai kang but it's a really interesting sai kang cos this is exactly what i'll be doing in future. Design a transformer for a motor. Cool!!! First technical stuff that I've ever done. I won't be daunted!!!