HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!
Blast! Missed the final parade at the National Stadium. It always brings back memories of the days I used to spend (in the cool air-conditioned VIP room at the Stadium) preparing for NDP when I was an army boy. Really did nothing then as compared to others, but had fun watching the parade grow till the final day. Cool! A really mega affair... Admire the organizers' ability...
And how did I spend my National Day? Mugging, of course. Haven't started on my textbook readings, and the exam is scheduled in 13 hrs time, including the time i need to sleep... So that makes 5 hrs left for 7 chapters of reading. If there's only one word to describe the situation, guess what it'll be - screwed.
Felt really stupid just now. It suddenly poured so heavily and as usual, I rushed out to save my bike. Got real drenched and guess what, after I happily stoled my bike safely away from the rain, the rain just stopped!!! Darn!!! 2 min... wth?!! okayz, it's a good refresher for me amidst my intensive review sessions...