Yahoo! Alerts
AriesHow on earth are you going to deliver on all those promises you've made? An immediate solution may not be apparent, but don't panic -- just let your subconscious work on it. Afterward, only bite off what you can chew. Indeed. With all the programming bugs which took me the whole day to resolve and 3 exams next week together with 3 homework due 2 days after the exam. At the same time, I gotta coordinate this team homework thingy. wth! Promised my friend that I'd go watch Superman with him before he leaves. I guess it's not going to work out anymore, given that all my time have been stolen away by bugs! Not only that, I'm already relying overwhelmingly heavily on my VP about some events thing. But she's v nice... think she wouldn't complain... but i feel really bad though, cos she's not that free either... She just had her finals today and assignments that are normally due tomorrow... think i'm really mean... but too bad... studies come first... Compassion second hahaha~
Now time for real revision. DND!!!