One down just 2 more to go, in ONE MORE DAY!!! This is seriously crazy!!! I dun wanna study anymore!!!
Been camping in the CAE lab for the whole weekend, ie Thursday onwards and I've seen (and be seen) so many of the regular visitors (not campers) here. Yes, when I said camp, I mean it... with all my food, drinks and other stuff to make me feel closer to home. The only thing that is different, from a camp, is my books, unless you're referring to study camps of cos. Well, probably you are right to say that this is a study camp, but I wouldn't really like to acknowledge that. That just sounds sooooo boring!!!
Well, I've only got 1 opinion about the exam today - SUX BIG TIME!!! arrgh! So all the talk about examanship by the prof (whom the only time I've seen was when I approached him for his consent to take this course online, or offline to be more correct) was actually true! It's really a virtually impossible task to complete 150 credits worth of exam in just 75 min, unless you are a chao mugger who does every single question, examples and practice paper 3 times and is already very adept. Well, who has the time and mood to do all that??? Yeah, a chao mugger of cos.
Anyway, had like 12 pts off the paper already, and I'm expecting like another 18 pts (hopefully) off for other errors. It wasn't that bad an exam actually, strict to say. Would have probably done a lot better if I had prepared earlier and not have 2 exams the next day to prepare for. Well, just cross my fingers and hope that others don't do as well so that I can boast of another A for this course. heheh~
Alright, back to muggin` again. Can't wait for Friday to come. It's been a really long week, considering that my weekend (and myself) was burnt.