OMG! Now I know why they say American cars are pale in feul efficiency when compared to Honda or Toyota! Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic already have like 31/33 MPG of mileage, and my Taurus is like 21-24. Damn! What's more, their newest hybrid car (Honda Civic Gas/Hybrid) goes like 61/66 MPG or Toyota Prius at 60/51 MPG , while the American's Ford Escape Hybrid goes at 36/31 MPG. American's cars are a really a far cry from Japanese cars manz, in terms of fuel efficiency, even when we get into the Hybrid age now... Really dunno what the American car company's are thinking... Or maybe it's just that Japanese are innately more innovative in the respect...
As quoted from my Captain in NS, "the big fat rich americans". hehe~ hmm, come to think of it, I haven't really done what he asked me to do 2 yrs ago when I ORD. He asked me to help him contact a naval officer he met when training in US, and I think I've lost that slip of paper. The only clue I remember is the quote above. Wonder if it's possible to use that to inquire about this naval officer...
PS: The recruitment officer cast a ridiculous look when I tried inquiring 2 yrs ago when I came here. What's his problem manz? It's a fact what... and not necessarily negative.