Have you tried taking 1 exam right after another? And I mean, straightaway, and you only have time to go to the bathroom because you dictated? That's what happened today. The second exam started even before I finished my exam ( have i mentioned this earlier already?). But luckily it's not as taxing as the one i had ytd manz and it's FINALLY over!!! But not all though. There're just too much homework piling up due to the exams. Everyone seems quite stunned that I'm taking 3 classes and 9 credits in Summer. Till, now I guess no one has matched me yet, other than Jess. hhaha~ The most others are taking are 2 classes or 6 credits. Oh yeah, and having 3 exams in 2 Summer days possibly just made me the no. 1 madman in the world, after the list of nerds.
Somehow I just feel paradoxical about my life. When it is during the hols, I just feel that I'm wasting my time and life away doing unproductive stuff, other than going back to be with family and friends. There's this feeling of uneasiness, of being a slacker, that kept haunting me. Perhaps I've gotten too used to studying all day already, which is bad, cos it couldn't really make me enjoy to the fullest I know I should. However, the other side of the palm is during term time, I just wish for the end of the term so that I can relax and do the stuff that I've always wanted to. Perhaps, I really gotta learn to let go of some stuff some time, and just let it be. What am I looking forward to now? ... ... ...
Bball in the weekends of course!!! Wahaha my #1 relaxation activity... But I guess I probably won't have time for that. Friend has jioed me for tennis. So bu zi liang li... wahahahhahha~
Alright I do have goal, and I'll work towards it, and that is, not to let myself nor anyone down! 我是备受期待的.