|
|
|
REPENT
Full of guilt... Hates myself... but never mind... El Jae, I forgive you. :) From tomorrow onwards, I shall be good and study and not fall asleep that much anymore!!! What passed has passed... Dun do that again! The last sentence has many degrees of implications. I shall not be so extra next time as to go reinstall my Windows and crash my computer. I shall get longer periods of warranty if i decide to crash my computer. I shall try make wiser decisions in future. I shall not sleep so much again during term time. (a very frivolous statement) I shall not waste time again in future and do stuff that I should do. I shall not kapok additional "shorts" next time from Giant. If wanna, should kapok the right size and not joke about it. It will come true! Shall elaborate on the last statement, an incident which only my bro and myself know. We were purchasing 5 for $12 shorts in Giant last time and somehow my bro thought he got a good deal and had 6 in that packet. And I joked that they're selling 5 XLs and giving 1 S for free. And later it really turned out that it's really an S. WTH?!! Who wears S manz??? A girl??? But gals don't wear that! And as if things aren't stupid enough, Silly el jae realized that only when he brought it back to AmerinoLand and tried to wear it!!! *faintz* Anyway, had a nice conversation with my dear housemates just now and Grace brought up a silly incident about Singtel staff. She wanna suspend her line, but the staff suggested her to upgrade her line and suspend after that if she wish. Yeah, so that good obedient gal followed the suggestion only to realize some time later that an upgrade doesn't warrant a suspension. Now she has to send her sim card back to sg for someone to use. After some intelligent analysis, I cleverly guessed that the staff must be a gal. Was told that the guy beside her didn't see the mistake. So conclusion is Gals are blur and stupid while Guys are stupid and bo chup. But the good thing about being bo chup is no one knows how stupid you are until you show it. hahaha~ So who is the stupid one now? ME of cos ! For bringing a pair of S shorts to US and trying it out and realizing it only after that that S is a little too small to fit and For telling it. PS: XL ain't my size either. But for comfort sake, it's always wise to wear a little bigger wahahaha. PS: Grace, I'm sure you can go ask Singtel for an exception this time as it is really their fault for successfully, ermz... using mei ren ji. hahaha or shall it be ben ren ji. hahahhaha |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|