Had a really tv serial-like dream last night manz... Dreamt of myself as Lee something... forgot the name in the dream alr... That was the title of the tv serial in my dream!!! It showed up some more... It felt like some action-pack tv serial where the lead actor saves a damsel in distress... of cos I didn't get to that part... it was just the beginning when me, as well as my 2 kawan cousins and my bro were invited by this rich man to his house. We were served with Nabisco Cookies. haha~ and I was asked to rescue his young daughter. We had a little discussion, and after that we were set to go. I got onto the back of a pick-up and he wanted to pass me a gun, telling me to shoot that kidnapper if needed... But I gracefully rejected, saying:" I don't care what it takes, I'm going to convert him to a good guy. I don't need a gun." Cool eh?
yeah... it stopped there when I forced myself to get up at 11am... gah...