|
|
|
Final... Counted... Down! yay!!! Which means... SUMMER break is HERE!!!
wahahaa~ that also means There's a bit of Summer cleaning to do... Spring Cleaning isn't hot, or massive enough... We require something more intensive. Thus, right after our finals, we swept the whole room clean... ie, no more rotting potatoes, no more mouldy oranges, no more tupperware mountains by the window, no more crammed living room littered with plastic bags, etc... and yes, finally washed the bathroom, and washed everything that we find that's black, furry, and ewww... okay... i was "hum" enough not to tackle that soup like thingy in the tupperware that's been in the fridge for months... hehe~ Jess has to open that... and she ran from one end of the kitchen to the furthest end of the living room... and I had to open the window to provide fresh air haha~ but it was really bad, even at the intensity I detected, at some distances away... hmmm, side tracking a little due to post-exam fever, I have to add in that the intensity attenuates exponentially with alpha and distance, where alpha is the attenuation constant. haha~ okay... back to the topic... yeah... so it was really a bad experience clearing that stuff... really reminds me of similar experiences on BUS 67/170/66 on Saturday Evenings. hehe~ pple who live in my area knows what I'm talking about. hehe~ anyway, I really can't imagine that my tupperware of laksa sits besides that horrible stinko shit and there am I, enjoying every single drop of the curry that could have possibly absorbed the essence of that crap. okay... we threw that tupperware away. hmm... now that I'm done with cleaning (not my room), Let's Get Ready To PARTY!!! Whoooooo!!! But first of all, lemme catch some sleep... hehe~ goodnight everyone! |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|