|
|
|
" The final exam location has been changed. "
"Where is it???" "2317!!!" Ahhhhhh!!! how can this be??? It happened for 4 out of 5 exams I'm taking!!! All switched to that same classroom!!! Something really strange about that classroom manz... maybe we shd all go buy 4D. hahha~ Anyway talking about exams and grades, all my instructors have been really kind enough and giving me chances to score well, even when I messed up one or two of them. Think I really have to study real hard this time so that I won't let them down... ahh... there's one Electromagnetics class which I normally did well, except for the last one where i got a flopping 39 (and someone got 100, but my hunch is that guy cheated too, as the 2/3 of the questions were reused from last yr!!!)!!! yeah... was super demoralized, though the prof promised us one throwout haha~ For this exam, he made everyone re-do it, and promised to return us 2/3 of the difference... After he returned us the second time, he gave me a 90!!! Wooohooo! ^5!!! haha~ yeah, he really wants everyone to do well in this class... mustn't disappoint him! Yet another prof, who's teaching Signals and Systems, said that he's willing to forget all the previous scores so long as we do well for the finals, ie, if we get B (which I did) for the previous 2 midterms, and A for the Finals, we get an A! yay! ^5 again! Wahaha~ must really do well for this one too!!! On the whole, I gotta really do well for 4 out of 5 classes. Not that the last one I don't have to do well, but I have a little cushion there from my first 2 midterms... hehe~ yeah! So On El Jae!!! Go Go Go!!! see ya! |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|