ahhh!!! Nightmare!!!
Dreamt that I was a delinquent last night and I had like 30+ for ECE 320 and had more than half of the paper not done for ECE 335 cos I dunno how to do them!!! yahz... and failed terribly for all my papers... oh no... what a shitty dream... Dreamt of something even worse later on, but forgot what that was already... ahhh!!! I think if i really fail my finals, i'd really faint manz... ahhh!!! cannot... must study even harder now for the last 2 exams!!! SCARY!!!
yahz, had like 39 for my last midterm for 320... but that's bec he said there's a throwout, so didn't exactly study v hard for it :P okay, bad attitude... hehe~ but many thanks to God for giving me chances to maintain my foothold... yeah... and thanks to that benevolent prof... if he didn't help us, i think i'll be screwed... badly... okie... i shall not take any exam lightly even if I can afford to give one up... ever...
Onward to End of Finals!!! *FIRES UP*