sighz... i'm convinced i'm really not cut out to be a leader... dunno for whatever reasons do I always try to pit myself into deep waters and hoping I'll stay afloat... I'd probably just drown one day... It all happened when I decided to be a nice guy and tried to keep the association from dissolving... In the end, I invited so much troubles to myself... haiz... not sure how to say it actually... but somehow i just feel that i'm just a leader of a group which I feel I'm not really part of it... it feels as if it's just not part of me... my ideals, my dreams... I still believe that they are achieveable and something really different and yet meaningful... I think it's just me, who can't promote what I thought... I think im better off as a solo venturer... I can't work with groups... hmm... I'm seriously considering going on doing the stuff I have in mind, alone man... Trying to Depend on people who don't share my same vision as I do just doesn't help at all... perhaps, im just being too self-centered... but the effort in trying to get pple do what you want is much more than doing it all by yourself... but perhaps that's the quality a leader shd have and a quality im seriously lacking... Perhaps, it all boils down to my inability to convey my ideas and thoughts nicely to the audience... quite disappointed with myself... but what can i do? Im just bad at convincing people... Having bad orator skills is not my fault right? I'm the kind who can only show the results and not the persuasive kind who could allow his audience visualize the results without actual concrete works... Forget it... im me... and I can't just change myself in a few days, or mths... I think im just going to carry out my ideals over summer... I'm not seeking anyone's help and I'm not going to tell anyone about this... sighz... The value of trusting myself and only myself is once again reinforced... It'll derive great pleasure if I could work with pple with similar ideals... but alas... I'm a quirky person... but who cares... I live for myself and only myself... So there!