|
|
|
oh yesh, forgot to mention something really different. haha~ Gave my "virginity" to Studio 4, a club in Ann Arbor. yeah yeah, luff all you want. haha~ 23 yr old liao, and this is the first time stepping into a club with friends.
haha~ all of them were like," WHAT?!! Is this your first time in a club?" And I went:" yeah." They continued:" Ever?" And me:" yeah." haha` didn't see anything wrong with that. I'm not a night owl. So am not very interested in night activities... haha~ and clubbing doesn't really appeal to me... For one, even before you get to the expensive and useless alcohol, you gotta give up $8 for the cover charge, and then another $7 for a tiny cup of C-OH. yeah... super ex... dunno why so many pple wanna go there and how they fork out the $$ without feeling any pinch. Yeah... prefer to zzz or play comp games at home, or even get some light C-OH from the convenience store ($7 per half dozen bottles) and savor in the comfort of the home... haha~ budden since I was there already in the club, I did something which many first-timers would probably not have done - Dance on the dance floor. haha~ yeah, feeling very onz after sipping half a cup of Kryptoken (however you spell that), went to the dance floor with friends and 'shake your body'. hahah~ My friend was quite funny... he kept spilling someone else's drinks bec the table slides. haha~ he did that twice and on the 3rd time, he didn't dare to leave his hands on the table anymore for fear of hitting it and cause yet another drink to topple over. Funny, i wonder why mine didn't fall over... I'd have cobblered him if it did... ahha 7 bucks lehz... :P Anyway, We left after spending ard an hr there... cos we're feeling soo tired (though we already were before even going, due to the Games). yeah, and I was quite surprised that I could actually get my subconscious mind to wake me up around 6-7am, even though I was totally exhausted, had alcohol and slept at 2am. I didn't have any alarm clock with me... Had lent my cellfone to another friend as her fone died on her. On another note, I was quite surprised at our memory ability. We were playing a memory game where we have to repeat everything that the previous people had said, and we went from Words Starting with Letter A to Z. And this really amazed me, as everyone of us could easily remember everything in sequence and I still can recall them even now! We went through two rounds. The first was just a warm up session where everyone comes up with easy and 1-word challenge. The second round is much much tougher when almost every Letter has more than 1 word associated with it. The longest ones are 6 words, and for some reasons we could remember them with more ease than the others then. That's really powerful... it really proves that our memory works in terms of groups of words rather than single words, according to what I learnt in Psychology. And with excessive repetitions coupled with interesting subjects, the words were further ingrained in our minds. yup, gotta study... see ya! PS: Oh yes, in case you're wondering what those 2 letters with the longest number of words were; they are letters P and T. P - Pretty Picky Prissy Perky Princess' Pussy T - Totally Tubular Tenacious Turkish Tea-spooned Testicles. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|