It's finally warm again!!! Though it will probably drop for a final time in a few weeks time... But that'll be the end of Winter 05-06. I can't believe that I've been through 2 winters just like that... Can't believe I've been here in US and away from home for 2 years... Can't believe that I'm actually graduating next year!!! Yes, as I looked back at the last few years... So many things have changed... Some of the usual friends that I used to hang out and feel happy with are no longer there for me... While other good ones are still as good as before... These are really sweet memories to have and stuff to maintain... Even though some of my good friends only meet like a few times a year, but it's always fun when we meet... There's much to talk about (naturally), and there's much laughter and joy... and of course not forgetting much weight to put on, as for some reasons, my good friends love to eat... haha~ so if you are ever introduced to some of my good friends, they're probably part-time gluttons... hahha~ yeah... and now everyone has new friends... from their immediate everyday environment... I like my new friends in Mad Town though... Lovable and fun people... haha~ but probably a different spectrum from what I used to come into contact with in the past... But still FUN! yeah... haha~
yeah... but time really flies... I could still remember myself ORD-ing 2 yrs ago... It felt so just like last month... and as I look forward... there's still so much to go, before I can go home for real... yeah... even though I've probably more or less settled in US already, but nothing really beats home... Just wish that the time for me to xue2 cheng2 gui1 lai2 would arrive earlier... But I'm just barely a quarter way done... Graduating as an undergrad just marks the beginning of a whole new chapter, or in other words, graduating only means that your life has just started. What you have done for the past 23 years are nothing but preparation for this part of your life that you're soon embarking on... Nonetheless, it's going to be very exciting, depressing, rewarding and fun! haha~ But it'll be a while till the day I can return home... 1 yr to graduation, 2 yrs of work, 2 years of Masters and then another 2 yrs of work... Boy, by the time I go back, I'd be old ah pek alr... haha~ only then can i settle down with a family... Who'd want me then? haha~ maybe with some $$, i can just go get some vietnamese wives... haha~ anyway... 3M is the way to go for me for this initial step!!! Wahaha~ hopefully they will recruit me... Gonna go in and make some Scotch Brites for everyone... And what does it gotta do with EE? probably, invent some Electromagnetic Sponge to clean off Stubborn stains or something... ahha just kidding~ 3M has a very wide spectrum of products... not just sponges and scotch tape... haha~ Dun forget post-its are made by them too, or those obsolete OHPs if you remember from your old primary sch days! haha~ yeah... but am keeping my options open during the career fair next sem... hee~ but still nothing beats 3M!!! wahaha~ however, Singapore has an even greater industry for wafer fabrication, or computer chips. hmm... maybe i shd consider that too... but i really find those very uninteresting, even though that's the way the world is heading now... sighz... it's the question again, on $$/Ricebowl or interest... Chips will be very job-friendly as it's really quite a difficult industry... as in not every tom harry or dick will be able to understand it even when you are being taught. But if you master it, you're probably one of those who'll be better sought after. But it's really no life lahz... looking at stuff you dun even know whether it's there... just like one of my friend from BioChem... He added a reagent which he can't even see in his experiment... it's like 6 micro Grams of some crap... and that costs US$350!!! Worse thing is, you don't even know if it's there in the first place!!! You just gotta trust the company... cos what you do is, to add the reagent to the experiment, and that experiment may not even work out... so there's really no way to check whether the reagent is really in the bottle in the first place, or is it just an empty bottle...
yeap, enough of rambling... gonna go play badminton later tonight... Now going for free dinner... wahaha~ tataz!