hee~ thanx to everyone for their bday wishes... =) Even though it may be just a sentence or two, it still makes a difference as one knows that one is being remembered... and it's not only remembered on this day, but every day of the year as it takes some effort to keep track of when one's bday is coming. In other words, a subtle negative bday check everyday still equates to being remembered... haha~ weird reasoning eh... and i know modern age pple, with too many things on their minds, do it the lazy way, that is to make use of some kind of reminder to remind oneself of bdays... haha~ but I believe that's still a nice thought (cos I do that myself too!!!)... haha, oh yesh, on this bday note, let me wish my kawan in sg happy bday too! haha lazy to call and she doesn't use msn... so yeah... wish online... though she doesn't read this blog anyway... okie... lazy me... my bad... I'm such a bad kawan :P
Anyway, I was pondering over the evolution of the bday wishes I used to have over the years... yeah... they're quite normal ones, but are those which I value the most. When I was younger, I used to cheat and wished for more than one things, but mainly academics and health (not world peace, too bad... ahhaa). Then as time passes, I started wishing for my dreams to come through... This time, due to some weird unknown forces, I just wished that everyone, friends and family, would be healthy and happy and together always... Perhaps that's what the root of life is all about... to live together happily, regardless of any differences, because after all it's our friends and families who paint our lives with beautiful colors, it's the noise from our friends and families who livens up our lives... If we all look back, we see fond memories of gatherings and reunions during festive seasons, and even though they're just some normal annual gatherings, with the same setting every year, they are still fond memories... yeah... i guess perhaps the key to living is not really about how well you live but how well you live with your friends and families... haha just some random inspirations...
Back to ECE 335 - Semiconductors Device Physics... Examzzz... haha~
yeah, anyway many thanx to Madison pple for the wonderful bday night... hehe~ but i guess they won't read this either... haven been really advertising my blog to pple... lazy... yeah... it's not very interesting stuff to read when you are bored anyway... :P