ahhhhh!!! how could i not get that???!!!
I'm ranting with respect to the Signals exam I took just now... gah!!! Just spot a silly calculation error in the last 3 min, and gotta do 3 partial fractions during this short span of time, because I did it wrong the first 2 times... Exceeded the time allocated for exam, and although I got the answer right, I didn't have time to change the second part, which is easy, but related to the first one... gahhh!!! That's worth 10 per cent at least manz... and i could easily have gotten that in another mere 10 sec! Darn!!! Darn DARN!!! ahhh... u noe... the feeling of pek-chek ness does become unbearable at times... damn! okay... anyway, the good thing is that those I've talked to, didn't manage to even get up to that question... hehe~ but... that's not the point! The point is, I was able to get the pts with just a few more sec and I didn't... gahz!!!
Anyway, just some startling news to update my readers, for those who still don't know. haha~ Somehow or other, I've been made the President of SSA-UW Madison. cheese... Was feeling quite sian initially abt being Pres, due to the immense workload i have next sem... but somehow, now I'm starting to get excited abt it... hmmm... yeah... and i gotta mention that I think I got a really good VP... haha~ it's just the start and she's stealing away my work... and she's super hyperactive all the time and enthu... unlike me... super lazy... haha~ I guess that's a good complement to my weakness... yeah... and her spirit has rekindled my excitement in this new position... She's really a strong gal, (not physically though :P), and she held on to my ideals to the very end even when I've long given them up... Quite touched about that, as well as quite ashamed of myself at the same time... I'm so weak mentally... So Yes! I think I gotta do well as a Pres so that I won't let her down... hehe~ and just in case some of you guys are wondering, No... I'm not interested in her... We don't really match... Besides she's taken already... haha~ yes, im complementing her so much because it's really my good fortune to have such a good and capable assistant who not only goes out of her way to relieve your load but also has a special ability to bring up your morale... So I just have to tell this to everyone... yeah... one of the few people I really could put my entire trust in and know that she won't screw things up... :)
okay... despite that fact... am still super stressed over exams and grades right now... Seems so helpless to maintain that A, with such a hectic schedule now! Can't wait for the sem to be over... In fact can't wait to graduate!!! So that I have a more clear-cut life... And not handling soo many stuff at one time... i hope... then again... given my character, I don't think I'll only have one responsibility at any single time... bah...