|
|
|
yay! Spring Break is finally here! haha~ And as usual, I get too busy with everything under the sun, other than blogging. Yeah, no time during the term and no time in the holidays either to blog... and so sometimes I just wonder how my blog managed to perpetuate. haha~ Perhaps, one of the only times I'd blog is during the exams, when everything gets so boring, and you'd feel guilty starting on a new movie or a game, so you blog. haha~
Anyway, that aside. Let me just heave a big sigh of relief, after 2 wks of intensive exams and homework. Okay I copied 3 of the homework that I turned in, so that I can meet the deadline. Gonna go over them again sometime this week. But for now, I'll just relax and clear my mind of everything (almost... to be politcally correct, in case my bro decides to rebuke me again. :P) related to classes. haha~ Hmm, what should I do for Spring Break now? No, I'm not going anywhere this time... Too lazy to leave my comfort zone. Yes, and I tried to go for this intensive web design stuff organized by the sch's Dept of IT, and they rejected me during the interview because I firmly told them I'm a very busy person and am not going to work on campus and I only have 1 year left. haha~ I'm not going lie about it just to get into the web design class. Well, I guess it's a blessing in disguise too. Now I have more time to squander away in front of my comp. But perhaps I have too much time now, as I have already finished the Slam Dunk Vcds and the Trickster Chinese Serials yesterday, when Spring Break just started!!! Yes, and that's all the cds I have kopped from my big brother. haha~ now I'm left with nothing much to do. Maybe I should start on my computer games... or maybe I shall go for bball everyday! wahahha~ and I guess I'd probably be working on a mtv which I wanna make for my graduating benefactor, who generously lent me his car to drive around during Spring Break. Wanna get everyone to join in this production, but for some weird reasons, almost all my friends here are camera-shy, especially the gals man. Does that got to do with the A-star Breed or is it gals in general? In the end, only my nice buddy EE junior is interested in joining. But that's good enough... too many people spoils the picture too. heehee, one day I gonna do one with my bro too man... We said we wanna do one lip-synching, but we never really got down to doing it. wahaha~ anyway, allow me to introduce you guys a really cool program for video-editng - Ulead Video Studios. It's the best I found so far (from download.com). Maybe you guys have better softwares to suggest. haha~ Windows Movie Maker is really sucky... Don't ever use that for video production man... Yeah, so my Spring Break plans will probably be: Bball, Mtv production, song Writing, exploring new culinary recipes, and playing computer games. hee~ haven't really talked much about cooking earlier... I just went shopping yesterday and I bought a really huge stash of ingredients, most of which are those I don't normally get during term time, like prawns, fish... Not that they're really that special, it's just that I have not tried experimenting them during term time when I have a serious dearth of time. Yeah, so culinary experiments have become one of the wants for Spring Break! =) Over to a totally different issue, I really find a significant change in myself over the last few mths due to all those grandiose plans that I have in mind. I realize that I have become less hesitant in approaching strangers for favors, be it physically or electronically. Just last week during my roomie's bday, we were preparing a surprise for him in the living room, with him asleep in his room the entire time. Then when we wanna light the candles, we realize that the lighter that we had was faulty and the solution was to ask our neighbours for a lighter. The gals who came up with that suggestion were pushing it to one another, when I, without a second thought, popped over the our neighbour's apartment and asked for one. On another occasion, which was during dinner yesterday, we wanted an extra bowl of rice and instead of waiting for an "appropriate" time to order (like the waitor coming over to clear the plates or refill our glasses), I immediately signalled to the waitor and asked for the rice. Yes, perhaps these are little things, but it's probably the ease of overcoming this initial inertia and the comfortability in approaching people that I'm happy about. Perhaps, now I just gotta work harder on my conversational skills, so that I can communicate with strangers in a neater way, instead of just blabbering out my needs. okie, gonna stop here. So there! :) |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|