OMG!!! This is wrong! I'm absolutely not behaving like myself for exam today! Note: not about the level of difficulty of the exam, but something else... read on...
El Jae woke up early this morning at 8 am (he is normally not up till 8.30 for an 8.50 class) and he was ready by 8.40. And feeling proud of his achievements in being early for once, he scuttled over to the Engineering Hall, and reached the class room at 8.45am, 5 min before the exam. He entered the room, only to realize that there were only 2 other people sitting there doing some last min transferring of formulas onto the cheat sheet. He started to wonder where the hell was everybody else when the exam was about to commence in 5 min. But he brushed that thought aside and picked the seat with the best "feng shui". Yes, that seat in the middle of the classroom, so that no matter where you turn, you'd see answer sheets with illegible writings left uncovered on the table. He got ready his stuff and waited... and waited... and waited... Finally, it was 8.50am! (Yeah, it wasn't too long. Just some 5 minutes.) Alas! No one stepped in. Not even the prof. OMG! What the hell was happening to everyone today??? Or was it just me??? Then I started feeling something amiss... I couldn't be in the wrong room right? Because there're other class mates around who'd be taking the same exam as I was. What could it be? Determined to get to the bottom of this matter, El Jae opened his mouth and asked the one in front of him. And guess what he said... THE EXAM WAS AT 9.30am!!! WHAT?!!! Then I realized, it's Tuesday and class starts at 9.30 on Tuesdays... OMG! That means I'm 45 min early for the exam!!! How can this be true?!!! The famous on-time-if-not-late guy is 45 min early for the exam?!! Especially when he lives like 5 min away from the building?!! Sighz... what a sacrifice to make... My reputation as well as my sleep... hahha~ so, I guess it was me, that something was wrong about, not the others. haha~
Yupz, back to studies!!! Exam on Thurs... 2 out of 5 exams down... Those Crazy Buggers...