|
|
|
Alas! Spring Break is OVER! And what have I done??? Nothing! hahha~ Simply nothing, other than eating, watching and sleeping... haha~ No homework, no revision done in those 10 days... It kinda reminds me of my old secondary and primary school times when holidays are just spent slacking aimlessly... no plans, nothing... But that's quite rejuvenating in a way, even though there's this guilt lingering at the end of the Spring Break as well as the familiar mad rush to complete my homework that is due right after Spring Break...
Alright here's what I have done over those 10 days of Spring Break. 1) Made all kinds of 'exotic' food - when i say exotic, i mean making food that I do not normally make during the busy term time... yeah, food like sambal stink-Fish, with lime (it really kinda like the original one, but we used Pomfret instead of Stingrays), Black pepper fish, Fried Curry fish... SideTrack: The reason why there're so many fish involved is because we bought 8 pomfrets from the Asian market for $4. haha~ not a bad deal eh?... Anyway, other food include Nasi Lemak (with sweet Belachan Chilli, but no achar), Shrimp Paste Chicken, Claypot Rice, Sau-Pau, Siew Mai, Carrot Cake, Popiah, Hokkien Mee, Hae Mee, and Sliced Fish Bee hoon (just before Spring Break for my Roomie's Bday!)... Yeah, And im quite happy to say that most of the dishes I made are quite like it (Except for Siew Mai which i can't control its quality and Hokkien mee, which I forgot to add in the lime, when I specially bought a huge bag of lime for it)... Yeah, probably, the reason why most of these stuff are quite a success is because 1) they are easy to make, 2) there's ready-made sauces, 3) I'm sharing with someone. haha~ So cannot fail, cuz I'm not the only eating it... haha~ And yes, other than eating at home (or eating at restaurants off campus), perhaps the pathetic few other things I did during Spring Break are shopping (At my fav store - Walmart, Asian Mart, Copps, as well as west towne mall and resulting in large increase in the expenditure for the month), the making of an MTV, and the discovery of Mee Suah at the Asian Mart (Which I'm eating at this very moment). Haha~ yesh, the mtv... Made it during the last 2 days of Spring Break when I was panicking over the homework due on the following Monday. Quite liked it... yeah... if anyone wanna see it, you're most welcome to do so! heehee~ my first mtv made! And yes, I watched it like over 30 times, with one occassion when i played it for 1 whole hr (Sounds familiar anyone?? - Tong Hua) Yep, and i showed it to one of my friends (other than those who made it with me) and she was commenting this :" hahah~ don't you have any shame?" Of cuz, my reaction to it was "???". Well personally I feel that firstly, filming isn't a shameful thing in the first place right? - It's an art. And secondly, I believe, if you film it well, it's absolutely nothing shameful or embarrassing about it. In fact, I think it's a cool and quality product. Of course, I think she meant the other mtv that i made using the same song, but has only myself lip-syching it throughout. haha~ but that was only purely for fun. haha~ anyway, there's this other "watermelon" mtv (Also of the same song as it's quite impromptu) that i made as well... It's called "watermelon " because my friend was saying that if you don't know the lyrics, just sing "watermelon" and it'll look fine. haha~ so I tried one entire song with lip-synching watermelon only... hahah~ Quite interesting... And no, I'm not going to show that... hahah~ Only the cool MTV that i made... heehee~ Turning to a different issue, I went for the 3M talk yesterday, and yes, That's where I'd be going after I graduate... wahahha~ It's such a really big MNC and what it does is exactly what I like and what I am doing... heeeheee~ yes, but that's not the first time when I said I wanna go 3M... ahha actually I had wanted to work there even before I started my college education 2 yrs back. But now, I'm even more sure that I'm going there... heehee~ so 3M, here I come! (PS: Of cuz i received a cool highlighter (that is equipped with Page Markers too) as well as a Scotch-Brite Scouring Sponge from them as a door gift also la. haha Such generosity explains why a philantropic person like myself will want to work there. haha) Yup, late for classes again... see ya!!! *Zoooooommm* |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|